...is the last time I wrote a blog entry! It seems like its been an awful long time since my last one. I have been real busy between my school semester winding down, and work, and I haven't had much "down time". This weekend I was able to do alot of things including:
-see "Love and Other Drugs" with Jordan, which I really enjoyed.
-Watch my sister start her high school basketball game. In 3 games she has scored over 60 points as a freshman on varsity... that's pretty damn good! I'm such a proud sister. It's funny too, because at the games I scream louder than most of the coaches, yes... I'm THAT girl. Watching her play made me really miss playing/want to start playing again.
-Spend some quality time with my family AND Jordan's family. He got a family portrait done, which was quite amusing and my dad was able to master making a dish for dinner, Baked Ziti, which was impressive.
-Work at my farmer's market where I saw my little 6 year old friend Cooper, he's the best!
-Spend some time with my life long friend, Nicole and share some laughs with her.
-Spend some time with my life long friend, Nicole and share some laughs with her.
-Eat a delicious meal at TGI Fridays....Bruchetta Chicken Pasta mmmmmm.
-Get a few naps in, here and there, as I know there will be no napping during the week.
-Made a list of things to do over Christmas break with Jordan which I will share with you all later!
-took a few shitty quality photo's to document (above)
top left/cooper at the market
top right/my setup at the market
bottom left/jordan and I being silly
bottom right/bored on friday at work
-took a few shitty quality photo's to document (above)
top left/cooper at the market
top right/my setup at the market
bottom left/jordan and I being silly
bottom right/bored on friday at work
No comments:
Post a Comment