8.12.10

motivated!

 lets get physical,physical!


With Christmas almost here, and the realization that I want all new clothes, I have decided to get myself back in shape! Since I was a child, I have always been active and have exercised. I played basketball in college up until this year, and I was constantly doing things to stay healthy. Now, seeing as how I work so often and go to school for the rest of my daytime hours, I have been less motivated to get up and DO SOMETHING, yet I know how important it is. There are so many benefits that come from working out, and right now, I'd like to see myself looking good and a little smaller in my new clothes to come! SO. on that note. I am going to begin walking four miles a day, while being cautious of what I eat, as well as drinking more water. If I do these three things, I can feel better and look better in no time. Eventually, I'd even like to take a Zumba class (they look so fun!). So for the first time in awhile, I finally feel that I have somewhere to start and I am confident that I can achieve my goal. I'm sure this will make me feel alot better about myself too! So I'm really happy. Thanks for letting me share, I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment