17.11.10

avi buffalo

Sstraight out of Long Beach, and all very young in age, Avi Buffalo is bringing a new sound to the indie pop table. Often compared to The Shins by many indie music blogs/magazines, I feel these guys(and girls) march to a different beat than any others, with interesting and poetic lyrics alongside. I really am starting to enjoy their music, and I think you might, too. Download the torrent of their self titled album (plus some other exclusives!) by clicking on the link below their photo. Enjoy!
not my photo. google images.



Track listing:

01/Truth Sets In
02/What's In It For
03/Coaxed
04/Five Little Sluts
05/Jessica
06/Summer Cum
07/One Last
08/Can't I Know
09/Remember Last Time
10/Where's Your Dirty Mind

+bonus songs not on the album


AND! Here's a really awesome version of Avi Buffalo performing their song "What's In It For" that my boyfriend showed me yesterday. Not sure, I might like it better than the album version.
Here's the video, I find the lead singer Avi Zahner-Isenberg, to be very impressive and this song to be very catchy in an almost haunting way.



No comments:

Post a Comment