I think I may try one myself for the next project, if I can pull a really innovative idea together.
So yesterday I was sick, like I said, and Jordan and I spent the night cuddled up in my bed. We Stumbled for awhile and found/watched some online vids, only a few worthy of sharing, this one is definitely interesting.
And, I'm considering making a mix cd soon, which I haven't done in a long time. If I do, I'll give it to Jordan as a gift. These are all songs that make me think of him. This may be corny, but I am probably the corniest. It will include, but not limited to....
- Griffin House Better than Love
- Bright Eyes First Day of my Life
- Band of Horses Part One
- Keith Urban Only You Can Love Me This Way
- Fun! The Gambler
- Alexi Murdoch Love You More
- Local Natives Who Knows, Who Cares
- Trevor Hall The Love Song
- Say Anything I Want to Know Your Plans (Acoustic)
Speaking of Say Anything, What type of band plays a show at 7pm at night? Pissed me off. Babies are still awake at 7pm on a Friday. LAME.
Well this post is long, and I leave work shortly. Maybe i'll post some pictures soon!? As for now, it's Triscuit and cheese snacking time.
No comments:
Post a Comment