Shit, I have written alot today. It's my second half of work, and while I was eating, I thought of a few more things that are somewhat interesting.
I imagine you might want to know what my blog title's origin is. I guess I started thinking about this when I was trying to recall my train of thought when I was naming it. My blog was originally going to be titled "appleseeds", seeing as how I have a background in working with apples, and I like the way it sounds together. I thought it was creative and cute, but suddenly I found that there were several things related to this name that I didn't necessarily want to associate my blog to. One of these was the APPLESEED PROJECT, which has to do with a rifle/marksmanship program. I just did not like the word association. Then, I was at home, and I started singing a song from when I was a child...."would you like to swing on a star? carry moon beams home in a jar".... and I remembered how when I was younger, I always thought it said MOONBEANS. Which made perfect sense to me as a child because why would you carry moon BEAMS in a jar? Moon BEANS make sense being in a jar. And that's when my blog received its name. I also really love the moon. So I like how this sounds. SO NOW YOU KNOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment