18.11.10

lovey little list

I didn't have the most wonderful week so I decided to make a list I knew for certain would cheer me up! 


1 Honeymoon in Greece, and then go there again on our 50th anniversary
2 Stay in the house for three days straight doing whatever we want, whenever we want, before we ever start a family
3 Have at least three children, possibly four or more, and give them the world
4 Go camping every year somewhere different in the United States, try to see all 50 of the states
5 Create something together; like a book case that he builds and I paint and we finish together
6 Host the best parties around; Christmas parties, Halloween parties, themed parties, any party...but it has to be the best
7 Watch every episode of King of Queens, The Office, It's Always Sunny, and Family Guy. Laugh our heads off
8 Make a meal together once a week, and eat dinner together almost every night
9 Have a collection of family videos and photographs & have a collection of our own movies we made and books of photos from where we've been
10 Always be able to say sorry for a mistake, always be able to forgive one another
11 See lots of live music
12 Be the best we can be everyday, for ourselves & for each other
13 Have randomly planned house hold contests
14 Keep a scrabble chart of wins and losses
15 Read the same book, talk about it
16 Pray together every single night
17 fly kites together succesfully
18 Take a dance class together
19 Have best friend nights where we just stay up and talk all night, then go out to breakfast the next morning
20 Drive together on California State Route One and play the word association game
21Find a couple we don't mind double-dating with
22 Play a co-ed sport together, then go to the bar together and watch sports together after
23 Always show affection to one another
24 Teach each other new things
25 Always say "I love you" everyday


This list could be added to at anytime, because I can think of 100+ other things, too! And that's not including things he wants to do either
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment