1 to go somewhere warm/ trip with Jor
2 to go ice skating
3 to not feel sick
4 to buy supplies to make Christmas gifts
5 to get warm drinks and have a Barnes&Noble
date again soon :)
date again soon :)
6 to lose some weight/eat better/exercise more
7 to figure out where I'm going to go
to school next year
to school next year
8 to figure out if I want to study
Graphic Design or Education
Graphic Design or Education
9 to finish up this semester well
10 to start to look for other job opportunities
11 to go to a Celtic's game
12 to go to a Bruin's game
13 to try to save money even through
paying for all of this
paying for all of this
14 to file all the "entry summary" files at work
15 to stay as happy as possible,
even when I want to do so much and
have so much I need to do, too
even when I want to do so much and
have so much I need to do, too
No comments:
Post a Comment