I hope we can find a nice place to live to, I have forever promised myself that I will never live in a dorm setting again. It is terrible. It's not healthy, it's not peaceful, and it's NOTHING like the real world. After going to school away from home for a year, and now coming back and going to school while having a job and living off campus, I realized that for the most part, living in a college setting in no way prepares you for living in the real world. It's actually kind of a joke. Just an opinion.
Besides all this debatable talk, I can honestly say I thoroughly appreciate this music video:
Its cleverly crafted, humorous, and hah, everyone has totally been here.
Tomorrow, I'm starting to work at a different farmers market on the weekend which I'm excited about. I love working farmers markets. Tomorrow I won't be working for Barden's Orchard, where I usually do, but instead I have recently decided to do a winter/indoor market for Absalona Greenhouse. If you're from the area this is a really cool market to check out! Go here for more info! Here's the poster:
Also, I have heard this song two days in a row on the radio, and I never used to really care for it all that much, but I really do think these are great lyrics, click here to see the lyrics for "What it's Like" by Everlast. And these aren't really beautiful lyrics, or poetic/creative/genius in any sense, but I think the core meaning behind this song is important to look at, as corny as that may sound.
I guess since I decided to write a novel today, I'll make this post extra long with some pics from my iPhone from this past week. Here's some fall foliage, my hair's getting longer, and some sweet shades Jor and I put on Fenway (my personal favorite pic):



Okay I'm definitely going to take lunch at work now, and end this post before it gets far too long and boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment