after a long weekend, of no school/work, and all play, it is hard to return to reality! Starting on Thursday with Thanksgiving (which was a successful day) it continued with the following:
-sleepover after a day of turkey with Jordan
-a bad sesame bagel, which still tasted okay because of the hot dunkachino
-bright eyes/breakfast music
-shopping with mom at Michaels, lunch with mom at Newport Creamery
-bowling with Jordan and our friends Matt and Tina
-Tina and I kicking ass in bowling, beating the boys in the final game
-working at farmers market
-coming to the conclusion laundromats give you a really weird feeling
-accomplishing all household tasks
-managing to finish my homework
-delicious dinner made especially for me by Jordan--It was the sweetest thing ever, and it tasted delicious, too! It consisted of: chicken franchaise, crescent rolls, caesar salad, pasta, and green beans! He even bought me a rose, it was real romantic :)
-sleepover party #2 with Jordan
-Watched "Youth in Revolt" and thoroughly enjoyed it.
-yummy desert!
-breakfast at the local breakfast place for free! (Jordan works there)
-quality family time for the rest of sunday
-being lazy/watching bad movies with Chandler
Lots of laughs and smiles all around this weekend, now only two more weeks until Christmas break! Hopefully the work load for school isn't too difficult for the next few weeks. I wanna get a head start on making some awesome little Christmas gifts for people... I'll start posting more pictures soon, now that its the holiday season, and I tend to take more pictures then! I'm also thinking of taking a dance class soon for some exercise, hopefully it works out!
Enjoy your day, and visit this website... I found it pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah, what do you want to know ? :)
ReplyDelete