Hello everyone! Hope you are having as good of a Thanksgiving as I am! My day has been filled with food, football, family, and fun. Now I'm waiting anxiously to see Jordan and be able to have a nice night with him. I've had a lot of time to think today and I've come up of a pretty good list of things I'm so very thankful for this year. Honestly, I'm so grateful for so much, so I'm sure I'll miss something, but here's a general list. PS.The compilation of pictures above is a mix of what my day looked liked, for the most part.
Things I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving
my kick ass family. The ones I live with are caring and I don't know where I'd be without them & my extended family never fails to keep me laughing. I really care about each and every one of them. Especially, my mom, dad, sister, and brother, though. They are the best. they all deserve an individual "thanks".
my mom. She teaches me new things, cries with me watching television and movies, and will always help me out no matter what kind of bind I'm in. She gives me insight, and loves me so much. She's a great friend.
my dad. He's my coach, he shows me direction, and whether I listen or not, he really always is trying. We've had so many good times together, and I hope to always stay close to him. I love him more than I express to him.
my sister. This girl is a riot, and a sweetheart at the same time. She'd do anything for me, and we have a great relationship. I always wanna stay best friends with her. I always want to be a great sister to her.
my brother. He is a true blessing and I don't know where my family would be without him. He's a great little kid and has a good life ahead of him.
the moon. when I look at it I feel small, but I see it illuminate everything around me and the world looks so wonderful at nighttime.
the moon. when I look at it I feel small, but I see it illuminate everything around me and the world looks so wonderful at nighttime.
the earth, and every creature in it. God has made a masterpiece, there is no greater artist.
my mom's awesome cooking. She put over thirteen dishes on the table today and each one was absolutely delicious. I hope to be able to create in the kitchen like her someday.
all the Christmas-y things coming up. I'm so excited for all the Christmas specials, lights, cold nights, warm cocoa, ice skating and cheery gift-giving. It all gives me such a good feeling.
the few, good friends I've made. If you're still in my life, you mean an awful lot to me. I have found few great friends. But the key word is great. I don't give you guys enough credit.
warm blankets. In these cold months to come I'm going to love them.
my body. I may not always be happy with it but I have senses that let me feel, see, taste, touch, hear and see the world like some people can't. I'm also able to be active and I'm thankful for that.
music. every type. It's a huge part of my life, and it makes almost everything much better. In the winter i'm sure I'll be loving me some Bon Iver, along with my two favorite Christmas albums by James Taylor and Sufjan Stevens.
cute crafts and projects. They keep my imaginative mind busy, along with writing and graphic design, too!
my boyfriend's family. For accepting me and loving me like one of their own. I missed them today.
my wonderful boyfriend, Jordan. He's my best friend. He keeps me on my toes, and keeps me happy everyday. He cares about me so much, and I really enjoy all of his company. He's my rock, and I am so excited for what God has in store for us. I really am so anxious. He is one thing I am truly thankful for, we have made it through a lot together, and it's made us so strong. He's so special to me. And I'll never take it for granted.
being home this year. this is the number one thing that I am thankful for. I am so grateful to live back at home with my family, boyfriend and friends. I haven't ever been happier to be home. Leaving made me realize the things I can't live without. Being home makes me, me. I love it.
What are you thankful for?
:)
Glad you have so much to be thankful for =] Hope you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeletethanks! you too :D
ReplyDelete